It is time to start sloughing off the things which are not to come with. Me. In my move. Sometimes for talking like a translated manual.
Here is a list you of you-might-wants.
– boxy tealight holder with moon face
– assorted books including Rushdie’s Fury and some Calvino and Wallace
– A large pot for cooking pasta
– a saucepan I think also
– 2 (two) different City of Lost Children posters, HUGE, on some stiff cardboard material
– original artwork by the incomparable Melissa Vaughan, signed, featuring a blue cartoonish bald character, as all her art does feature. Cardboard. I cannot bear to throw it out myself so if anyone will do it for me I would consider it a kindness.
– various sample-sized burt’s bees and bath salt products
– assorted clothes, all more or less me-sized
I know these are small and mainly throw-away-able or donate-able, but I hate to throw out useful stuff or give to strangers when I have needy friends. So if you will be in the neighborhood of me over the next week and a half and any of this sounds grud, let me know and it is belong to you.